A security system for ATMs and payment terminals provides maximum protection against various types of threats. In case of a dangerous situation, the security system activates a sound alarm aimed at protecting against robbers and immediately sends a notification to responsible security personnel. Before opening the safe door of the ATM to prevent burglary, the collector carries out a self-identification stage using a special key.
Information and notifications registered by the security and control system include the following events:
- cases of impact on the ATM;
- disconnection of the ATM from power;
- changes in the angle of the ATM relative to the ground;
- attempts to open the top door of the ATM or the safe door;
- autogenous cutting of the ATM;
- determination of the location of the ATM on the map in case of theft or movement.