For power equipment, remote control and management functions are provided for operational parameters such as generators, compressors, and other equipment. These functions allow for monitoring of the current state of the equipment and timely technical maintenance.
We perform remote reading, collection, management, and analysis of measurement equipment data, including water, gas, and electricity meters. These functions provide reliable control and monitoring of operational parameters, which allows for improved resource utilization efficiency and optimized production processes. We also provide SCADA-based solutions for remote equipment monitoring and control, which enhances automation levels and control accuracy.
- Monitoring of operational parameters of construction equipment in real-time mode;
- Ensuring safety control of road-building equipment management;
- Fuel consumption monitoring in concrete mixers and pumps, as well as periodic operations accounting;
- Control of timely maintenance of mobile cranes;
- Monitoring of drilling equipment movement.
- Remote control for safe operation, monitoring of current status and operating parameters;
- Ensuring timely maintenance control;
- Remote equipment management.